“Let not your heart be troubled, ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many mansions if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.” (John 14:1-3)
Heaven is a place where God, the Father lives, a place where He will wipe away all tears from our eyes, and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain, disease, sickness, corruption in the next world. (Rev. 21:4)
In addition, our new resurrected bodies will never age or die.
- John 14:1 – Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
- John 14:2 – In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
- John 14:3 – And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
Christ went back to Heaven to prepare a place for those who accept Him as Saviour. Are you ready?
- Romans 3:23 – “For all have sinned and came short of the glory of God.”
- Romans 6:23 – “For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
- Romans 5:8 – “For God demonstrates his own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”
- Ephesians 2:8 – “For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works so that no one may boast.”
- Romans 10:9-10 – “If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.”