Oh! Lord God, there is no God like you who keep covenant and show mercy unto your people. Listen to our cries and prayers that we pray. Hear and forgive. Let your church be the vessel of healing, wholeness, compassion, encouragement, strength and comfort. Help us to be one voice in a world of delusion.
Father, I pray for mass conversions, unity between churches and a greater outpouring of the Holy Spirit. I pray that churches become more compassionate about spreading the Gospel. I decree that ungodly stronghold and ungodly strongholds, mindsets over and within the body of Christ are broken. I decree every joint is connected and function as intended. I pray for unity and covenant relationships between churches are strong.
I resist and halt all disturbing and destructive measures of the enemy designed to sabotage the Body of Christ in every area of ministry. I say the enemy’s efforts, plans, influences and all destructive measures have been nullified, broken in Jesus Name and are being made evident in the Earth realm. (1 John 3:8; 2:15-17; Acts 16:16-19)
- Pray for churches to be restored as houses of prayer for all nations. (Isaiah 56:7, Matthew 21:13)
- Pray that churches will fulfill the Great commission-taking the Gospel to the nations. (Matthew 28:18-20)
- Pray that congregations reach out with acts of love, kindness and compassion to the people within their communities. (Matthew 22:37-40)
- Pray that churches are faithful in executing the Word without compromise. Pray for the spirit of competition in the church body to cease.
- Pray for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit to impact our churches and that God sends revival.
- Pray for mass conversions of the lost to flood our churches.
- Pray for single moms, and divorcee.
For more tips and prayer get a copy of Guarding City, State and National Gates Through Prayer